RE: Unicode and Turbo C on MS DOS platform

From: Marco.Cimarosti@icl.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 11:22:26 EDT

After a few days and no replies, I am afraid that the answer is "no hope".

Probably, if you want such a thing, you should implement it yourself...

The basis could be freeware code ported from Linux. These sites appeared
recently in the list and could perhaps bear interesting material:
http://www.li18nux.org, http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/unicode.html).

A free bitmapped Unicode font (height 16 pixels, width 8 or 16 pixels) is
being developed at http://www.czyborra.com/unifont/. This could be very
useful too.

Ciao. Marco