Re: font books

From: Otfried Cheong (
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 12:01:06 EDT

> >Can anybody suggest some good books on fonts? I'm looking for an
> >introductory text comparing the different approaches.
> See

While discussing texts, I'm thinking about teaching a course on
multilingual computing/i18n/l10n with heavy coverage of Unicode next
year, and would be interested to learn about any material/syllabi

Or, for those of you in industry, if you were to hire a fresh
university graduate, what would you like her to know?

Otfried Cheong