Re: Non-breaking hyphens and web browsers

From: markdavis@ispchannel.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 11:28:02 EST

I was referring to the Unicode Standard.
To support Unicode in HTML, set the charset to UTF-8 (there are other messages o
this
DL talking about that).
The fonts for Unicode are different on different platforms, and vary in the numb
er
of
characters they support. On Windows, Arial Unicode MS is good.

Mark

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/versions/enumeratedversions.html#Latest