Re: cp 932 to UTF-8 conversion (for Java)

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 18:50:27 EST

I have code a HankakuToZenkaku (Unicode to Unicode) text transformation in
mozilla source code from Ken Lunde's non Unicode base algorithm in Understanding
CJKV Information Porcessing. I am not sure it is bug free. It should be easy to
conert to Java....

see
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/intl/unicharutil/src/nsHankakuToZenkaku.cpp