FW: Question about Unicode 3.0.0 and Unicode CJK fonts

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 16:36:23 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Ping Lin [mailto:linping@nortelnetworks.com]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 1999 10:52 PM
To: 'info@unicode.org'
Subject: Question about Unicode 3.0.0 and Unicode CJK fonts

Hi,

    I was wondering if you could help me with these two questions?

1) Is there a visual representation somewhere on a web page of the
new/changed CJK characters in Unicode 3.0.0? I tried to look for it on the
Unicode web site but was not able to find it.

2) Which font (by which vendor) is the most up-to-date in terms of catching
up with the latest version of Unicode (specifically the CJK section), and
what version is it conforming to?

    Thanks very much ...

Ping Lin