Re: Input of Unicode characters

From: Mark Leisher (
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 12:22:29 EST

    Franko> I have just succeded to input my first Unicode characters in a
    Franko> Mac. It was done in inDesign by Adobe and I used the "Insert
    Franko> character" function. It can be done, but it isn't done easily.

For a general Latin keyboard arrangement that has most of the letters and
diacritics, I added the Bibliographic Workstation keyboard layout information
to my keyboard pages.

There is a link to a plain ASCII file that has key bindings in a simple,
readable form that are useful when creating your own keyboard arrangement.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab I have never made but one prayer to God,
New Mexico State University a very short one:
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous."
Las Cruces, NM 88003 And God granted it. -- Voltaire, letter