RE: MICROSOFT & UNICODE: REQUEST FOR HELP

From: Paul Dempsey (Exchange) (paulde@exchange.microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 16:09:31 EST

This person has downloaded a Unicode-only application or component that uses
ATL. Applications built for Unicode APIs do not run on Windows 9x. These
files will run only on Windows NT. Microsoft won't be able to help this
person very much. He needs to contact the manufacturer of the files he
downloaded for assistance and a version that runs on Windows 98.

--- Paul Chase Dempsey
Microsoft Visual Studio Text Editor Development
(I am not an official representative of Microsoft, and not a Microsoft
support person)