Updated Naidunia conversion script

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 16:32:03 EST

Thanks to some careful detective work by James Kass, mapping errors in the
"nai2ucs.pl" Perl script have been fixed and a missing transformation was
added. This maps the Naidunia Devanagari font encoding directly to big-endian
UTF-16.

  http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/nai2ucs.pl

If you have the Naidunia font installed (buried somewhere on
http://www.naidunia.com), a table of encoding values is available:

  http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/naicode.html
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab I have never made but one prayer to God,
New Mexico State University a very short one:
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous."
Las Cruces, NM 88003 And God granted it. -- Voltaire, letter