Re: basic requirement for multilingual

From: N.R.Liwal (liwal@liwal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 02:27:44 EST

Although in Java you will be able to develope a multilingual
application. But it have advantage and disadvantage:

Advantages:
Your application will not depend on the Multilingual capablities
of Operating system.

Disadvantage:
You will need to develope the core multilingual capablities
within your application in otherwise which are provided by OS.
In addtion to the time and efforts you need. It is not guranteed that
your Multilingual application will be compatable with the Standard
Multilingual capablities of OSs.

Liwal