basic requirement for multilingual

From: Bhupesh Vora (bhupeshvora@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 11:21:36 EST

I want do develop an Application in Java with multiple Language
support....Right now I want Hindi and English Support ( I know
this can be acheived by Intenationalization in java ) but can
any one tell me what R the Basic Requirements for the Hindi
language support. Does Operating System needs to have the
support for Hindi, or the Language (java )in which I develop
this application needs to have hindi support. Is java
supporting Hindi

pls try to ge this answer about what is the basic requirement for hindi support ....and what we need to install for the same ...and whic ver of operating system supports Hindi language