RE: Mongolian Text Processing

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 20:29:29 EST

I heard that recently the Mongolian government decided to stay with Cyrillic
and give up its drive to make the traditional script the official writing
system and promote it for government communication, maybe even schools.
Apparently this was done because they found that it was practically too
difficult. Do you have any information about this from your friends?

Chris Pratley
Lead Program Manager
Microsoft Office