RE: Mongolian Text Processing

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 10:05:08 EST

    Marco> I don't know any applications for the Mongolian script. The only
    Marco> mongolian font I have seen is Ulanbatar (ulanbata.zip, TTF format)
    Marco> on Dr. Berlin's site
    Marco> (http://hopi.dtcc.edu/~berlin/font/mongol.htm).

The following site has some useful information about Mongolian (Infosystem
Mongolei), including some X11 fonts and (La)TeX support. Herr Dr. Corff also
has Yi and Tibetan (La)TeX support available as well.

  http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~corff
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab I have never made but one prayer to God,
New Mexico State University a very short one:
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous."
Las Cruces, NM 88003 And God granted it. -- Voltaire, letter