CSets 1.6 released

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 13:35:31 EST

The CSets package contains mapping tables intended to be used in addition to
those found at the Unicode (Web or FTP) site.

Version 1.6 removes the KOI8-R table which is now available from the Unicode
site and fixes some minor mappings in the KOI8-RU and KOI8-UNI tables to
better match RFC1489.

Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab I have never made but one prayer to God,
New Mexico State University a very short one:
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous."
Las Cruces, NM 88003 And God granted it. -- Voltaire, letter