Re:Implementing CJK

From: Jayne Tan HM (
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 22:20:31 EST

Dear Sir/Mdm,
          I'm a student doing my final year project on
a Chinese Search Engine.I understand that I must use
unicode in my program for code conversion. However,
after going through the CD-ROM & "The Unicode
Standard, Version 2.0", I still couldn't figure out
how to implement the unicode in my serach engine
program.(I'm using Visual Basic 6.0 for the program)
Can you or anyone out there tell me how to store the
unicode CJK table into my program and how to
implement it for conversion. I'm rather weak in
programming,so whatever help I get will be greatly
Thanks a lot !
Jayne T

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping: