Update to bidi test results

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 17:23:52 EST

Someone finally banged me over the head long enough to make the problem with
my results clear: the Unicode bidi reference code expects input of a different
sort. It uses a subset of letters and digits whose properties vary between
the C/C++ code and the three bidi modes in the Java code. If you are using
the reference code to test, you do need to make sure you know what it expects.

I redid the tests and came out with much more reasonable results. The table
has been updated.

The next PGBA version will fix most, if not all the problem examples.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab I have never made but one prayer to God,
New Mexico State University a very short one:
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL "Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous."
Las Cruces, NM 88003 And God granted it. -- Voltaire, letter