Re:Help!Urgent!

From: Jayne Tan HM (archery_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 00:37:35 EST

          I'm a student doing my final year project on
a Chinese Search Engine.I understand that I must use
unicode in my program for code conversion. However,
after going through the CD-ROM & "The Unicode
Standard, Version 2.0", I still couldn't figure out
how to implement the unicode in my search engine
program.(I'm using Visual Basic 6.0 for the program)

    Can anyone out there tell me how to store the
unicode CJK table into my program and how to
implement it for conversion. I'm supposed to convert
the user's input character(Chinese) to its unicode and
use this code to search for relevant URLs before
displaying them.

     I'm rather weak in programming,so whatever help I
get will be greatly appreciated.

Ever grateful,

Jayne T