Re: Latin ligatures and Unicode

Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 12:39:47 EST

I didn't mean EON as a real tag, but as an abbreviation for ligatures being
explicitly turned on. If you were doing it in HTML (and if CCS had the XSL
styles), I guess you would write the two alternatives as:

Wach<span style="ligature:true">st</span>ube (pronounced roughly

Wach<span style="ligature:false">st</span>ube (pronounced roughly

   For a description of span, see

   For current text decoration styles in CCS2, see:

   For XSL ligature styles, see: