Off topic: Latin expertise wanted

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 12:49:54 EST

Since several members of this list (Michael, Marco, Otto, and others)
have demonstrated familiarity with the Latin language, I have a favor
to ask.

I am working on a Roman calendar program that displays the date using
the nomenclature of the Roman Republic and Empire (e.g. today is "ante
diem quarta nonas ianuarias"). I need some assistance in making sure
the Latin is correct, especially noun declensions. This should be a
piece of cake for someone who knows Latin well.

If you would like to offer some help, please respond privately (not on
the Unicode list) to <dewell@compuserve.com>. Thanks.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California