[nelocsig] BizTalk

From: Suzanne Topping (stopping@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 10:09:45 EST

Has anyone out there done any work with Microsoft BizTalk, as far as
multilingual handling is concerned?

Suzanne Topping
Localization Unlimited
(Globalization Process Improvement Consulting and Training)
28 Ericsson Street
Rochester, New York, 14610-1705
Phone: 716-473-0791
Fax: 716-231-2013
Email: stopping@rochester.rr.com

(Send me an email to join the North East Localization Special Interest
Group, an email distribution list which acts as a discussion forum for
localization issues.)

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign
up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=nelocsig&m=1