Re: Unicode and Word

From: John Cowan (
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 18:34:55 EST wrote:

> Correction: right-Alt + w gives a ring. Other characters are
> also available using right-Alt (AltGr).

Umm, yes. Notoriously I cannot tell left from right.

> For details, go to
> and select from the table of
> contents in the left hand frame Books / Developing Internation
> Software for Windows 95 and Windows NT / Appendix Q:
> International Keyboard Layouts / United States?International.

Thanks. I had to find out the assignments by trial and error. Some are
intuitive, some (e.g. AltGr + w) are not.

Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis vom dies! || John Cowan <> Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau, || Denn er genoss vom Honig-Tau, || Und trank die Milch vom Paradies. -- Coleridge (tr. Politzer)