RE: Language Tagging And Unicode

From: Janko Stamenovic (janko@teletrader.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 05:26:05 EST

If the Microsoft documentation is correct, UniScribe is part in Windows
2000, which existed for quite a while "in prototype testable form" and
recently was officially released.

So since you still run things -- it's time for the start: ;)

So if I understand it correctly, you have operative UniScribe? If something
in interfaces/ implementation is not polished, now it's the right time to
make fine tuning.

Then you only need some OpenType font with language specific glyphs, and
some people here already made some! I guess somebody would be more than
happy to give them for your testing!

I don't expect miracles but I think you can at least add all this we know
now to some "to do" list? And keep on good work, I can imagine what it means
making so widely used software -- you must have been always flooded by
request from all around. :)