From: John Cowan (
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 16:35:22 EST

Rick McGowan wrote:

> The PUA is more like a National Forest than a City Park. Just say "Heck
> No!" to all proposals for any semi-official, proposed, semi-standardized,
> rationalized, regulated, or recommended usage of the private use area. Leave
> it alone and let people run freely with wild abandon through the trees...

Well, let's not overdo it here. I *recommend* that if you are writing
with an artificial script (including, but not limited to, one used
for writing an artificial language) that you contact Michael Everson
and/or me to obtain a registration of the characters thereof.

Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis vom dies! || John Cowan <> Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau, || Denn er genoss vom Honig-Tau, || Und trank die Milch vom Paradies. -- Coleridge (tr. Politzer)