Re: Unicode Fonts

From: Suzanne Topping (stopping@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 08:47:58 EST

Related to the Microsoft font utilities that people have suggested over the
last few days, is there anything which lists the glyphs included in font
sets?

This comes from a question Joon posed recently. His exact question (off
list) was: "...I am trying to figure out how many and which Unicode
characters do not have a glyph on a Standard Unicode TrueType font."
Pronunciation symbols seemed to be a particular problem.

This is a harder task, obviously, but who knows? Maybe there IS something
out there that someone knows about...

Suzanne