Re: Unicode Fonts

Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 09:16:20 EST

One other thing about that font utility is that it doesn't seem to work for any
of the Asian typefaces, such as MS-Mincho. Does someone perhaps know if there is
a localized version of that program, or another one that can give similar
information for Asian fonts?

"Suzanne Topping" <> on
2000/03/30 08:43:16