Re: UTF-8 code in HTML

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 10:08:01 EDT

For #1, by coincidence I had just posted a page at http://www.macchiato.com/unicode/charts.html that gives UTF-8, UTF-16, and UTF-32 values with a code chart.

Unfortunately, Deborah reported that it does not work with IE on the Mac. I don't know whether that is a problem with the JavaScript in the chart, or with the Mac IE. It works ok with both NN and IE on Windows. I don't know how it works on Unix -- if someone with a Unix box could try it out and let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Mark