Chapter on character sets

From: Lars Marius Garshol (larsga@garshol.priv.no)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 08:09:23 EDT

I'm writing a book on XML programming for Prentice-Hall, and included
a chapter on basic character handling issues as they relate to XML.
This chapter is 95% finished now, but as I'm not really an expert on
this and it is so easy to make mistakes when writing about i18n issues
I would be glad if people here could read through it and tell me if
they see any mistakes (or other kinds of things that could be
improved).

The chapter is available from

The files will remain there for a week or so before I delete them.

--Lars M.