Display chineses characteres in my frame. (java environment)

From: Nicolas Toussaint (ripus22@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 05:11:54 EDT

Help!!

I can't display chineses characters, I have tried a lot of things, but
without result.

I want for this time just to display a little sentence (without purpose)
using the unicode escape in java (\uxxxx) like :

Label text = new Label("chineses characteres \u4e80(亀)
\u4eb2(亲)");

for this I want to use the Arial Unicode, and I try to setup the
font.properties

like :

dialog.0=ArialUnicode,SYMBOL_CHARSET,NEED_CONVERTED

filename.ArialUnicode=ARIALUNI.TTF

fontcharset.dialog.1=sun.io.CharToByteArialUnicode

I'm using the jdk 1.2.2 under Windows NT 4.00.1381

And I really need help.

Thanks in advance