Re: Bengali: variants of same conjunct

From: Arijit Upadhyay (arijit@ganashakti.co.in)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 13:18:01 EDT

Thanks Peter,

I do not know how, but I have recieved only your mail in my list
subscripion. And so I am totally out of sync as to what was Michael's or
anybody'selse response. In fact this was my first ever question to the
unicode list after i become member only last week. Could I be helped someway
by sending the thread , may be to my mail directly.

Thanks
Aijit Upadhyay