Re: Bengali: variants of same conjunct

From: Arijit Upadhyay (
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 12:42:16 EDT

Everybod, now I am in possession of the replies and I find that you have
found it just right. The gif Abdul has put up is the exact thing I am
referring to.

Now, if I cannot implement the available normal options and Abdul has
offered a number of options. What in your opinion would be the best
possible method to implement this type of variants in present scenario.
To be honest, I am basically a font/ web designer and just on the learning
of unicode enabliing of Indic fonts.

Thanks again,