Change the input language in java

From: Nicolas Toussaint (ripus22@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 10:33:16 EDT

Unicoders, Java programers, Hello

I wich changed the local language (from my keyBoard) under my java
application.

I know now how to dislpay all the characteres of Unicode in my JTextField,
but now I want to be able to ENTER some characteres in my JEditoPane (like
greek, russian). I can do this by changing the local keybord under WINNT,
but it will be more powerfull if my application can do this itself.

is there any method or any file to change like front.properties in order to
do this

Thanks in advance.

Proner