RE: Mixing languages on a Web site

From: Ayers, Mike (Mike_Ayers@bmc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 13:56:05 EDT

        I checked it out, and with IE5 I can now view almost all of it.
There are 5 lines that I cannot view and for which there are no fonts
available, but otherwise great. Netscape does not show nearly as many
(hints?).

        On a possibly entirely unrelated subject, I downloaded Microsoft's
IMEs for Chinese and Japanese, hoping to learn to use them. However, I
cannot figure out how to enable them, and can't locate any helpful info on
Microsoft's site. I am running NT4. Any tips greatly appreciated.

        Thanks,

/|/|ike