AW: Names of planes, and request for sneak preview

From: Oliver Steinau (oliver.steinau@STencode.de)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 03:55:53 EDT

Please forgive me if I'm asking dumb questions, but this 10646-2 thing, what
is its impact on Unicode? I'm most curious about the 40,000+ CJK characters
in it; are they additional characters or a superset of the existing Unicode
3.0 standard?

Oh, and could someone provide a pointer to the "Roadmap" and the SC2 site?

Thanks a lot,

/oliver