Re: Eudora?

From: Pete Resnick (presnick@qualcomm.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 12:37:56 EDT

On 7/12/00 at 5:19 PM -0800, Piotr Trzcionkowski wrote:

>Is it default encoding ?

No. As I said, Mac Eudora only reads it, it can't yet write it. It's
default encoding is still ISO-8859-1 (munged to deal with special Mac
Roman characters).

>What about other Iana encodings ?

It can interpret anything that the Apple Text Encoding Converter can
handle (which is most, if not all, of the registered IANA encodings).

>Does it able to produce structuralized text/html or text/xml part in
>multipart/alternative messages or alone ?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Eudora (on both platforms) generates
text/html within multipart/related and can generate both text/plain
and text/html within multipart/alternative.

pr

--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick@qualcomm.com>
Eudora Engineering - QUALCOMM Incorporated