RE: Translations for What is Unicode (was RE: Pronunciation of

From: Julie Doll Allen (adollen@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 15:08:09 EDT

Roozbeh,

>May one submit translations for the page?
(http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/WhatIsUnicode.html

If you or anyone else is interested in submitting a translation for
this page, please contact me privately. We have several translations
in the pipeline, so there are a few languages we do not need even
though they are not yet up on our site. In general, I will be happy
to receive translations, but I can't absolutely guarantee that we will
post every single one of them.

Julie Allen
Editor (and misc. web person)
Unicode, Inc.