Multi-Lingual Functionality.

From: ravikumar ghanta (r_ghanta@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:59:50 EDT

   Hi, Being as a Oracle DBA I could able to support the languages like
   French and Spanish in Oracle 8i. I installed the both languages
   while installing Oracle software. Also set database character set as
UTF8, National Character set WE8ISO8859P1, National language as Spanish and
language territory as Spain.

   Now I logged into system as a user Demo and selected the information
from table by name "employee", I could able to get only the
comment information like "14 rows selected" in spanish not the other stuff
of table is translated.
   Please advice me where I struckup.
  Ravi