RE: Designing a multilingual web site

From: Munzir Taha (munzir_taha@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 11:25:03 EDT

Hi Ravi,
I am designing the site for a publishing house that publish books in more
than 70 languages. I am using MS Access 2000 for designing the database. My
main concern now is in the site itself more than the database since I have
to contact 70+ persons to translate their pages into their native languages.