Re: Signature for SCSU

From: David Starner (dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 00:00:27 EDT

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 02:38:31PM -0800, Markus Scherer wrote:
> i am curious as to which product or application you are implementing scsu for. can you tell us/me, please?

I'm working on an Unicode library for Ada, pretty much reinventing the wheel
for another language. http://ngeadal.sourceforge.net has some information
and some code, though the SCSU stuff won't even be appearing in CVS for a
while.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu