Re: Signature for SCSU

From: David Starner (
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 00:00:27 EDT

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 02:38:31PM -0800, Markus Scherer wrote:
> i am curious as to which product or application you are implementing scsu for. can you tell us/me, please?

I'm working on an Unicode library for Ada, pretty much reinventing the wheel
for another language. has some information
and some code, though the SCSU stuff won't even be appearing in CVS for a

David Starner -
It was starting to rain on the night that they cried forever,
It was blinding with snow on the night that they screamed goodbye.
	- Dio, "Rock and Roll Children"