Signature for SCSU

From: David Starner (
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 18:00:34 EDT

I'm implementing SCSU, and I was curious about the signature for SCSU. The
UTR specifies 10 different signatures and then labels 0E FE FF as recommended.
Is it acceptable for a decoder to interpret an initial 0E FE FF as the
signature and decode the others as ZWNBSP, or must it iterpret all of them
as signatures?

David Starner -
It was starting to rain on the night that they cried forever,
It was blinding with snow on the night that they screamed goodbye.
	- Dio, "Rock and Roll Children"