Signature for SCSU

From: David Starner (dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 18:00:34 EDT

I'm implementing SCSU, and I was curious about the signature for SCSU. The
UTR specifies 10 different signatures and then labels 0E FE FF as recommended.
Is it acceptable for a decoder to interpret an initial 0E FE FF as the
signature and decode the others as ZWNBSP, or must it iterpret all of them
as signatures?

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu