Re: Links on Unicode site

Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 13:19:05 EDT

What do you think of the "Any Damn Browser" method
of site design? (i.e. "This page best viewed with
any damn browser")

Robert Lozyniak
Accusplit pedometer, purchased about 2000a07l01d19h45mZ,
My page: - email
(917) 421-3909 x1133 - voicemail/fax

---- Mark Davis <> wrote: > I hope people have had a chance to try out the > new Unicode site. I > wanted to get some feedback from people on the > links that should be > most easily available: those on the home page, > and those in the > drop-down list of quicklinks in the top right corner. > (Currently the > drop-down list is a slightly culled list of the > ones on the home page, > plus all the technical reports. It is not accessible > from Netscape > Navigator.) > > The question is: are there other links that you > feel should be > accessible from the home page (and/or drop-down)? > >

___________________________________________________________________ Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax, all in one place - sign up at