Re: Links on Unicode site

From: 11digitboy@bolt.com
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 13:19:05 EDT

What do you think of the "Any Damn Browser" method
of site design? (i.e. "This page best viewed with
any damn browser")

--
Robert Lozyniak
Accusplit pedometer, purchased about 2000a07l01d19h45mZ,

---- Mark Davis <markdavis@ispchannel.com> wrote: > I hope people have had a chance to try out the > new Unicode site. I > wanted to get some feedback from people on the > links that should be > most easily available: those on the home page, > and those in the > drop-down list of quicklinks in the top right corner. > (Currently the > drop-down list is a slightly culled list of the > ones on the home page, > plus all the technical reports. It is not accessible > from Netscape > Navigator.) > > The question is: are there other links that you > feel should be > accessible from the home page (and/or drop-down)? > >

___________________________________________________________________ Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax, all in one place - sign up at http://www.bolt.com