Unicode has included the Inscriptions of Harappa/Mohenjadaro/Egypt...?

From: Padma kumar .R (padmaxi_unicode@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 01:24:53 EDT

Hi,

    I am very much interested 2 know about whether the old inscriptions on
harappa, mohenjadaro, sumaria, egypt and like things are included in the
unicode list... if so, are there any document of how to use or pronounce
atleast some of the characters... and are there any fonts that supports
this.... If you know please let me know it... i am deeply interested in
this area...

by
- padmakumar.r
(padmaxi@hotmail.com)