RE: What is ` (U+0060) for?

From: addison@inter-locale.com
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 13:37:27 EDT

Actually, I erred. It's Switzerland that prefers this formula (see the
ITS and DES locales on Windows or in Java--although Java uses three digits
for grouping and it should be four).

Addison

Addison P. Phillips Principal Consultant
Inter-Locale LLC http://www.inter-locale.com
Los Gatos, CA, USA mailto:addison@inter-locale.com

+1 408.210.3569 (mobile) +1 408.904.4762 (fax)
Globalization Engineering & Consulting Services