Re: Arial Unicode MS

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 18:33:33 EDT

You can also upgrade to SP5 to increase the size of the font cache, as Chris
Pratley mentions..... but if you collect a lot of fonts you will still
eventually hit a ceiling (after installing the langpacks for all languages,
the Office 2000 proofing tools, GlobalWriter 98, and working with dozens of
big fonts like Code2000 and GZ Zemen Unicode, I certainly learned to
uninstall the fonts I was not using!).

michka