Organizing your CD collection

From: 11digitboy@bolt.com
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 09:48:42 EDT

How do you sort text with some in Roman and some
in non-Roman alphabets? Currently, I'm just romanizing
everything but I don't know if that is that good.
Should I just kanize Japanese?
I would love a system that just goes by characters,
and I would much prefer it if the Han digits collated
in numerical order.
So far, I have 3 alphabets: Latin, Greek, and Japanese.
It is probably bad to kanize digits, because they
would sort 1, 9, 5, and so on, or some other mixed-up
order.

--
Robert Lozyniak
Accusplit pedometer manufactures can go suck eggs

___________________________________________________________________ Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax, all in one place - sign up at http://www.bolt.com