RE: Identifying a Unicode character

From: David J. Perry (perryd2@csi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 21:15:42 EDT

Murray,

Thanks much for the reply; I learned some time ago about alt-x from
somebody on this list (perhaps you!) and have found it very useful; I hoped
there was a reverse procedure and you just provided it. Dare we hope for
option-x and shift-option-x in Mac Word? Good news about the new version too.

Regards,
David