Hindi vowel I (U+093F)

From: Chookij Vanatham (chookij.vanatham@eng.sun.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 21:35:24 EDT

Hi,

Are there any rules defined how far/long the upper curve of the hindi vowel I (U+093F)
would be when it's combined with the consonant cluster ?

As far as I notice, the hindi consonant would have either "middle vertical stroke"
or "right vertical stroke" and when they are formed the consonant cluster, they are
tended to keep only either "middle" or "right" stroke of the last consonant in the
cluster.

My point is if it's always true that the upper curve of the hindi vowel I (U+093F)
should be reached to either "middle" or "right" stroke. If this is correct, then
the lenght of the upper curve of the hindi vowel I (U+093F) would be various
and depending on how many consonants combined in the cluster.

Chookij V.