Re: Ligatured characters

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 10:40:24 EDT

I'd like to remind everyone to look at the latest version of the Unicode
Standard, especially when looking at fine points. To cite Unicode 3.0.1
(http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/versions/Unicode3.0.1.html)

"Section 13.2 Controlling Ligatures, page 318: the text is superseded by the
following."

Mark