RE: New Name Registry Using Unicode

From: Hart, Edwin F. (Edwin.Hart@jhuapl.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 09:59:55 EDT

I believe that users would find that unacceptable. They have no interest in
how the glyph for LATIN SMALL LETTER E WITH ACUTE is represented in a
computer (precomposed character or combining sequence) and would expect to
have them be equivalent.

Please verify what is happening.

Thanks,
Ed Hart

Edwin F. Hart
edwin.hart@jhuapl.edu
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723-6099
USA
+1-443-778-6926 (Baltimore area)