FREE Perl Mongers Party Tue, Oct 3, 7 pm

From: James (james@rf.net)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 16:02:47 EDT

Hello Perl and Unicode People:

Silicon Valley Perl Mongers will be holding a social next Tuesday
with *FREE* food and drinks, courtesy of Spinway Internet, our corporate
sponsor for October. Yes, they're hiring Perl and C++ people.

I hope some the nice IBM people who hosted the ICU Workshop
will drop by for a free drink.

The event will be held at the QCafe in Palo Alto.
You *must* RSVP me with a subject line of RSVP: 'number of people'.

Event Information: