Re: ISO European characters in Unicode?

From: Rick McGowan (rmcgowan@apple.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 20:28:00 EDT

Where have you erred? That page isn't encoded in UTF-8! Setting your browser to interpret the page as UTF-8 won't work if the page isn't in UTF-8. The page appears to be in 8859-1, but doesn't actually say... I would have figured that Yahoo would have charset headers, but I don't see one in the source HTML of that page...

Hope that helps...

        Rick