RE: Myanmar Script (1000-109F)

From: Carl W. Brown (
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 13:51:54 EDT

Speaking of Windows, he might want to try the True Type Font at on Windows 2000. It looks like they are
not using Unicode but some kind of code page, however, True Type fonts are
by definition Unicode encoded. It would be a matter of re-encoding. Maybe
he could contact the people who created the font.

I don't know of a Linux solution. I suspect that the Myanmar Linux market
is smaller so we may have to wait for it to expand.